8th Grade Language Arts:
-Finish "Fear" questions if not completed in class.
1. What does the article say that fear is? List at least two parts of the brain involved in fear reactions.
2. Describe the difference between the "low road" and "high road" in regard to fear responses.
3. List at least two of the physical responses caused by a "fight or flight" reaction.
4. What practical purpose does fear serve? Give at least one example of how fear can be helpful.
5. How can what you fear vary depending on where you live?
6. List at least two of the practical tips for dealing with fear listed by the article.
Tomorrow is the last day students can turn in the final draft of their persuasive essay.
-Finish Eulogy if not completed in class. Due in class tomorrow.